Photographs by Mitchell Alcala

339/365: Burning down the House

Today the Resident Hall Association burnt down a Res Hall room. Ok, it wasn’t an actual room but just a simple diagram that went up in flames in what seemed like two minutes.

It was started with a candle in the room, and then the couch and bed caught flames before the T.V. blew up.

A lot of people showed up in the freezing temperature to see this program through, and I hope they got the message. There is a policy set for a reason, you should never have a open flame in your Resident Hall, because it doesn’t take long for your room to burn, then your neighbors room, then the entire building.

Mitch

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s